Trajectory Optimization for Missile flying NOE
Using its high performance runtime engine, vsTASKER can be used for optimal search using various strategies.
Monte Carlo simulation, batch mode, stochastic optimization or heuristic methods can be combined to explore the good or best solutions for a given situation. vsTASKER can explore thousands or millions of configurations and store the result on databases.
For each batch cycle, vsTASKER modify the starting environment/parameters according to user rules, run the simulation at high speed, high frequency, keeping the same accuracy, ends when final condition is met, store the results, adjust the initial environment or parameters and start again automatically.
For maximum efficiency and to increase the number of runs, visual systems can be switch off during the batch analysis.
- Best distance for a forward observer drone
- Best path for a platoon
- Minimizing the detection risk for a submarine drone
- Best firing time for a satellite guided missile launcher
- Reducing casualties when entering an artillery defended area
- Configuration limits for guided ammunition