Complete Simulation Development Toolkit for the Defense Industry
vsTASKER allows study, animation, and visualization of any size and complexity of scenarios. Using graphical paradigm and automatic C++ code generation, user can build a simulator with unmatched simplicity. vsTASKER does not limit to any particular field (see some projects)
Targeting software engineers and system integrators, it provides under one roof everything needed to develop a simulation infrastructure, maintainable and scalable. It covers a wide range of needs, from Defense, mission planning, CGF, electronic warfare, UAV, train cabin simulators, railways and ATC trainers (…)
After 15 years on the market worldwide, vsTASKER has proven its value under high technical constraints and tight schedules (see our testimonials).
Some major success stories:
- Train control-command for main cabin simulator
- Heavy train simulator and trainer
- ATC collision forecast for training
- Monte Carlo simulation for anti-missile systems
- UAV path optimization research (millions of run)
- Radio communication assessment (real wave propagation)
- Man in the loop trainers (ATC, Flight simulators, Radar operator…)
- Massive scenario participation in HLA network
- Satellite visibility prediction before engagements
- Autonomous behavior validation for drones
- CGF what-if scenarios, including C3I
- Coastal surveillance trainer (UAV fleet based)
- Multi-sensor automatic positioning for border protection
- Many other projects without disclosure
vsTASKER has been designed after years of consultation
Unleash the power of a framework
While a end-of-line product only gives you what it has, a framework helps you to get what you want. See how vsTASKER main features can help you doing things by yourself:
- Logic defined visually using Grafcets and State-Charts;
- Knowledge based on Facts and user Rules;
- Behavior-Trees to trigger Logic and Knowledge;
- Component/Device models to provide capabilities;
- Routines as piece of code dropped on the map;
- Visual feedback at runtime;
- Runtime mission planning;
- Predefined material ready to be used;
- OpenScenGraph & osgEarth ready;
Product Features Get the Brochure
Open the logic editor, sketch your state-machine, write some functions or use the predefined ones, connect inputs and outputs to the environment, compile, run and see the result. Modify input values and see the result in the behavior.
Open a map, drop some entities on it. Give each of them some capabilities by attaching specific devices/components like a radar, a main gun for a tank, some missiles for a plane fighter, some gun for infantry (…) Then provide some dynamics, some shields, some radios and make them act on the scenario using logic, do-list or scripted plans.
Just load your files/models into vsTASKER, connect the I/O and see it running in real-time.
Develop into vsTASKER all the drivers to the third-party elements, using DLL or LAN or HLA. Write some visual logics for initializing, synchronizing and actuating all systems and ask vsTASKER to become the brain master chief of your system.
Open the vsTASKER HMI builder and create one from a blank page by dropping predefined objects like lamps, switches, buttons, actuators, text fields, etc. Pin-point you code into each object to access the outside word. Compile and link with your drivers and there you go! Your control panel is ready to be used and deployed freely.
Build it using the embedded HMI editor or use Qt or wxWidget or any other C++ HMI builder and link against the free vsTASKER libraries to produce your own high-end application.
Use OSG or any C++ compatible third party visual engine and drive it from inside vsTASKER runtime. Your IG is compatible with CIGI protocol? Use vsTASKER direct mechanism to connect to it.
Drop into vsTASKER TLE orbits and our SGP4 propagator will spin your satellites using Julian time. If you have only Keplerian orbit definition,
our orbit editor will help you build it and our J2 or Two-Body propagators will do the accurate spinning. Atmosphere, sun and moon positions, terminator and visibility lines are computed for telecommunication assessments
In all cases, the more material you bring to vsTASKER, the more productive you will become, as an end-user or system integrator.
Want to try by yourself ? Start with the free demo version (button below) then later, when convinced, request a three weeks evaluation license of the full product version.