Real-time SDK displays Radar echoes
Written in C for the main engine, it comes with an optional user interface (GUI), a full programmable API, documentations and samples.
The engine can be used standalone or embedded into any GUI: OpenGL/GLUT window, Qt, VAPS or GL-Studio panels, VegaPrime or OpenSceneGraph windows.
It supports LAN or shared-memory remote control.
vsRAD is a multi-functional, multi-modes, remote-controllable and customizable software used to display radar echoes.
Version 4 brings a lot of improvements over the last builds, from customers requests and feedback: Raw-Data import, speed optimizations, coloring, aspect, Coastline, Arc/Info, S57 charts and terrain incrustations are available for large area radar coverage.
vsRAD can be connected to any real-time application through shared
The product is available as a standalone application as well as an SDK for custom integration. A GUI controller is also provided as a demo and can be replaced by any other.
It provides three different modes (PPI, AR & B). The engine can run in sync with the clock (synchronous) or as fast as the CPU can (asynchronous).
- White Box – vsRAD is designed, to allow the user to add his own callbacks to almost any drawings, using a published API.
- C code – vsRAD is written in C for maximum performances.
- OpenGL – vsRAD uses pure OpenGL and does not rely on shaders.
- RTC – vsRAD provides an optional real-time kernel to fix the frequency or can run as-fast-as-possible for less flickering effects.
- Shared-Memory – vsRAD is using a shared-memory segment for data inputs and commands.
- Connectivity – vsRAD is also a standalone library that can be embedded into a graphical application that supports OpenGL.
- API – vsRAD comes with a complete and documented API.
- Expandability – vsRAD provides out of the box PPI, A/R and B modes. Other modes can be added by the user.
|Easy Integration with||VAPS™, GL-Studio™, OSG™, Qt™, vsTASKER|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP/7/10|
|Compatibility||Visual Studio C++ 2008 / 2010 / 2015|
|System Requirements||Accelerated OpenGL graphic card|