- Mandatory skills: C/C++, CodeGear C++ Builder, Visual Studio C++, Qt, Windows
- Optional skills: OpenGL, OpenSceneGraph, osgEarth, Unreal, VBS
- Optional status: freelancers (auto-entrepreneurs) are welcome.
- Experience: Tactical Simulation, Product life cycle, Software Integration, Real-Time, User Interfaces, Synthetic environments.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to travel abroad for consultation and training.
- Can work at home and delivers complete modules (code + doc + samples).
- Good English (ability to speak or train foreign customers)
- Should not have ethical problems working in the military domain.
Current Openings for consultation:
- Radar & sonar specialist (physics and maths)
- Radio wave specialist (physics and maths)
- OSG/osgEARTH programmer
- Unreal developer
- DDS specialist (OpenDDS)
DistributorsWe are looking for distributors in all countries not covered by our local sale representatives.
If you can represent our brand and product in any non-covered area, feel free to send us your company resume and we will consider your offer. As our products are highly technical and request assistance and first line support, we do favor resellers with technical background and preferably, with some support engineers who can also assist customers with their projects. VirtualSim provides free training to his distributors and partners.
We are focusing now on: