You need the crypt code to install the software. If you want to discover the product, download the free version. To test the product, ask for an evaluation if you are not in a country covered by our distributors.
Download and install the core installation, then select the package, which matches your Visual Studio environment.
- Version will be built on Windows 10 (v7.0)
- OpenSceneGraph 3.4.0 support (v7.0)
- SVG Map with UTM and Lat/Lon projection (v7.0)
- Visual Studio 2010 & 2015 support (drop of 2008 and 2012) (v7.0)
- Dynamic User-Interface (v7.0)
- Folders to simplify and organize visual objects (v7.0)
- Code Synchronization (VisualStudio -> GUI) (v7.0)
- CIGI with VBS-IG support and demos (v7.0)
- DDS support (based on OpenDDS) (v7.1)
- OsgEarth 2.8 Integration (v7.2)
- Navigation Mesh for AI (v7.2)
- RCS use for Radar simulation (v7.3)
- Radio Network and channel communication (v7.4)
- Unreal Integration with proprietary protocol (v7.5)
- Unigine/VegaPrime integration using CIGI (v7.5)
- Behavior Trees (v7.6)
- OpenIG Plugin (v7.7)
- Scenario TimeLine (v7.7)
- Multiple Plans for Entities (v7.7)
- JSBsim Flight Model integration (v7.7)
- Runtime Behaviors (v7.7)
- Private/Protected Logics, Knowledge and Routines (v7.7)
- Technical cruize with tickets process (v7.8)
- See the progress on Trello
For updates, you must be under maintenance to get the crypt code for the latest build or versions. Download only the package matching your Visual Studio environment. The update upgrades your installed release version up to the specified build.
You must have Qt installed in order to develop new applications with vsVIEWER.
Qt Designer must also be installed to load the .pro sample project files.
vsVIEWER needs vsTASKER library to develop new applications. Demos can be rebuilt in standalone mode.
Download and install the core installation, then select one package according to your Visual Studio environment.
vsRAD can be installed without dependencies.
Its C code can be compiled and linked with any Visual Studio.
Solutions for 2008, 2010 and 2015 are provided in the package.
vsRAD does not integrate yet into vsTASKER (feature coming with version 4.5), you can only connect to it using shared-memory and socket.