What’s new in build 6.2.13
- Fix the catalog reference for runtime instances
- Entity hook window displays in title: name [catalog] (id)
- Fix the constant radius arc drawing in flight-plans
- Mouse wheel scrolls up/down diagrams under focus (ESC key to recenter)
- Add automatic rearrange of icons for Flight-Plans and Orbits
- Add rearrange menu option for Logics
- Ctrl key can be used to group select/deselect most diagram items
- Ctrl key can be used to select several entities and flight-plans
- Fix altitude constraints in FlightManage component
- Fix eulerHpr/HprEuler computation
- Fix generated code (no more compile error due to FlightManage component missing)
What’s new in build 6.2.12
- Add Import menu for FlightPlans
- Add bulk import panel (FPlans for now)
- Fix ICAO size in RNAV (up to 4 characters now)
- Aircraft now follow F-Plan using a slope between waypoints
What’s new in build 6.2.11
- Default empty fields of UInterface are cleaned at Stop if filled during runtime
- Fix wrong behavior in FlightManage component at flight-plan restart
- Updating values of FlightManage during runtime now keep the flight-plan running
What’s new in build 6.2.10
- FPlan RF terminator needs now to define the rotation center (lat/lon)
- Fix length computation for RF path terminator (using GreatCircle)
- Fix drawing of RF arc circle path
- Fix RF following (flight_manage.h)
- Minor cosmetic fixes
What’s new in build 6.2.9
- FPlan can specify user color for each flight plan
- Flight-Manage component now deletes on request A/C at FPlan end
- Flight-Manage: early turn is now made on first IF segment (unless overfly)
- Add Wpt Reached At time value in Flight-Manage component
- FPlan displays Lat/Lon with 3 digits.
- FPlan no more display Track, Dist and ETA for first waypoint
- Minor cosmetic fixes
What’s new in build 6.2.8
- FPlan design window fixes.
- Allow import of GAR files as named SpecialZones.
What’s new in build 6.2.7
- RNav elements text (size and color) is user definable for each category.
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
What’s new in build 6.2.6
- Fix a crash when changing databases after opening the 3D editor
- Add x64 libraries for vc2010 & vc2017 Sim Engine. Console and OpenGL supported only.
What’s new in build 6.2.5
- Non reentrant groups could not properly restart with a persistent EPoint. Fixed.
- Greatly improved the entity populate function speed for > 1000 entities
- Standalone applications can now find their rt database in the exe current directory
- Selecting group of entities on the map for deletion no more delete a design object!
- GdiMap can now do passive mouse selection of entity (when over the label)
- Entity label structure modified: lbl_dist -> label.offset | lbl_agl -> label.angle | setlabel -> label.active
- EntLabel structure contains “mouse” to retreive the latest mouse position recorded over the label
- EntLabel structure contains “udata” void* to allow user to add own data. Automatically freed at deletion.
- In Label (Sprite), “caption” replaced with “cstr” (char)
- In TextField (Sprite), “caption”|”field” (union) variable replaced by “vfield”
What’s new in build 6.2.4
- Fix detection problem when sensor has offset
- Fix sensor distance/azimuth computation when map is using LLA
- Add group to scenario & entity commands (to allow one level sub-menu)
- Add separator in commands using – as the name
- In receiving sockets user code, return AGAIN; will force reading the socket without waiting for the next cycle. This can freeze the simulation if data is continuously queued in. Use return DONE; (default) to delay the reading to the next cycle.
- Fix an issue when setting coordinates in Lat-Lon for a Special Zone polygon point
- FlightManage includes turn anticipation
- Path terminator HF fixed (one race track only)
- Add HM (manual termination) for racetrack path terminator
- Fix an issue forbidding manual addition of an holding pattern in RNAV
- Fix an issue with manual update of RNAV elements (waypoints, navaids, airports…)
- Redesign the path terminator definition in design and runtime
- RF and HA have been added to the GUI (terminator panel)
- Fix “restart flight plan” option in FlightManage component
- FlightManage component redesigned to better work with path terminators.
Supported terminators are: IF, DF, TF, CF, RF, HA, HF, HM
What’s new in build 6.2.3
- Fix altitude problem in Osg2Map converter for database with non zero mean altitude
- 3D Editor can now load OBJ models
- Add x & y offset for GUI and SIM 3D models
- Fix some OSG lightning problems on Editor3D plugin
- Fix the Environment Entity list during runtime (no more flashing)
- Runtime deletion of trajectory & path waypoints are fixed (no more echo on deletion)
- In MotionFollow and MotionSlide, next waypoint altitude can be changed during runtime
- When a User-Command requests extra parameters, canceling the window cancels the command
- Minor cosmetic fixes and improvements
- Add maximum climb and turn rates for WingDyn (easier than tuning the control loops)
- Fix entity heading symbol discrepancy according to map projection
- High fidelity dynamics how use Great Circle setting of BasicDyn. Correct angles are now computed when the entity is moving towards specific coordinates (trajectory or flight plan).
- Fix a crash when deleting an entity during runtime with the rule line attached on it
What’s new in build 6.2.2
- Improved the WingDyn_High component to better address climb/descent rates
- WingDyn_High mode in manual mode climb/descend according to pitch value
- Manual pitch and roll setting on the Entity Hook-Window disengages the AutoPilot mode
- Fix a crash when copy/paste action is used on entity and database is then closed
- Fix the flameout() function in BasicMsl component
- Secure the application at start when VSTASKER_DIR environment variable is missing
- Little cosmetic changes et minor fixes
What’s new in build 6.2.1
- Add PLAYER license mode for the GUI (restricted mode)
- Remove the simulation engine autoload (default) when loading a database
- Prevent duplicating a private (library based) Component or Data-Model
- Fix a crash when deleting a component (bug introduced in v6.0.21)
- Fix a bug which was increasing the size of the database over time, for nothing. This fix will immediately reduce the size of the db at first save.
- Remove a false warning message when adding any library component or data-model
- Add CLASS pre-process mechanism to enable default values for embed classes, from header files for Components and Data-Models.
- DEF keyword works with class and can default list of UI class parameters
- Review of all component header files for default values and documentation
- Removal of all prototype code regarding Behavior-Trees (moved to v7)
- Fix and slightly improved all model components